Pace International is a premier postharvest producer contributing high quality agricultural products and technical services to customers worldwide. Pace International’s products aid to enhance, protect, and preserve the quality of fruit and vegetables for healthy consumption. Pace International possess a synergistic combination of resources, industry expertise, and extraordinary service that provides an added value to our customers. Our portfolio includes fruit cleaners, sanitizers, fungicides, coatings, anti-oxidants, and other postharvest formulations to:
- Control decay for pome fruits, citrus, stone fruit, cherries, and pomegranates
- Improve the appearance of fruits and vegetables; including mangos, tomatoes, kiwis, etc.
- Suppress sprouts on potatoes
To create exciting products for processors of fresh fruit and vegetables around the world by providing our customers with the latest technologies and products by way of our dynamic R&D team, new development division, global team partners, and impeccable resources.
Research and Development
Pace International operates its own manufacturing plant in Wapato, WA, near company headquarters in Bellevue, WA. Teams of experienced postharvest specialist are available to provide technical support, solutions for pack line applications, water systems sanitation, food safety programs, and other ways to maximize efficiencies of packing line operations.
- Pace International was established in 1953
- Focused on Agricultural chemical products in 1997
- Purchased SC Johnson fruit coatings division and EcoScience business in 1999
- Niched in Postharvest Agricultural Chemicals in 2002
- Pace acquired FruitGard, LLC in 2007 for pre-harvest product lines (RAYNOX, RainGard)
- Pace acquired CH2O, a US regional Cleaners & Sanitizers business and service company in March 2012
- December 2012, VBC acquired Pace International
Supporting Our Customers
The 20th Century saw our planet grow from 1.6 billion to 6.1 billion people, due in large part to the “green revolution” in agriculture and improvements in human health. By 2050, the population of the world will surpass 9.3 billion people, a number that is estimated to represent the apex of the human population on Earth.
At Pace we understand the importance of food production, food safety and food security, as well as the challenges when it comes to enhancing, protecting and preserving the quality of fruits and vegetables before they reach the consumer. From carnauba coatings to fungicides and other specialty products, our expansive list of solutions help packers and orchardists fight against serious diseases and disorders that threaten the health of fruit and vegetables.
With great pride, we are committed to supporting our customers so they are able to deliver fresh, nutritious and appealing fruits and vegetables to more people around the world any time of the year.